Franciscan Sisters of Allegany
Established on Manhattan's West Side in 1977, The Dwelling Place serves as a transitional residence for homeless women, providing personalized care for up to 15 residents as a time and helping each to build a sustainable, self-supported life.
Founded following the dissolution of St. Francis Hospital in Olean, NY, the Dr. Lyle F. Renodin Foundation serves the poor and marginalizedof the Twin Tiers region through the giving of grants to programs and ministries that seek to improve the quality of life for those in need in the area.
The Franciscan Center in Tampa is a retreat house responding to the spiritual needs of the people of the Tampa-St. Petersburg area. Individuals of all faiths and backgrounds are welcome in this place of peace and healing.
Started in 2001, Canticle Farm is a CSA (community-supported agriculture) farm that is certified naturally grown. The farm sells shares to the public each year, as well as providing produced at an on-site farm stand and at local farmers' markets.
Established by Rev. Mother Jean Marie Greeley in 1947, the St. Elizabeth Mission Society serves to provide funds for missions work in Jamaica, Brazil, Bolivia, and the United States - the four countries served by the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany.
Franciscan Sisters of Allegany, NY
115 East Main Street
Allegany, NY 14706
Website designed and maintained by Denise Bunk-Hatch, communications director. Images and information not to be used without express written permission.